Font help

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Chapman Condnsed Black in my Adobe products, but it doesn't appear in my font list on my hard drive.  Is there a way to pull it out to convert it to a TTF file?  I have an embroidery program that only uses TTF fonts and I need this one for a client's logo.

The Adobe Fonts service doesn't provide actual font files for you to manipulate, edit, or convert.

If you need an actual font file or perhaps an OpenType TTF version of same, you need to license it directly from the originating font foundry.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Font help

New Here ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have Chapman Condnsed Black in my Adobe products, but it doesn't appear in my font list on my hard drive.  Is there a way to pull it out to convert it to a TTF file?  I have an embroidery program that only uses TTF fonts and I need this one for a client's logo.

The Adobe Fonts service doesn't provide actual font files for you to manipulate, edit, or convert.

If you need an actual font file or perhaps an OpenType TTF version of same, you need to license it directly from the originating font foundry.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

- Dov Isaacs, Principal Scientist, Adobe

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 11, 2020 0