Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

font use after license expires

New Here ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

what if you use a font to make a logo, print and sell it on t-shirts and merch, use it as your main logo, etc...

And then your adobe cc license expires and you don't want to continue the license?

(I hope you understand what I mean...)

Can you still keep your logo and sell T-shirts and merch?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Please read Adobe Fonts  -- Font Licensing and Terms of Use agreement (PDF) below.

Can I keep using files I created with these fonts if I cancel Creative Cloud?

Yes and no. Any file which embeds the font data, such as PDF or image formats, and any text that has been rasterized or outlined, will continue to display correctly. The

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 14, 2020 Jul 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Please read Adobe Fonts  -- Font Licensing and Terms of Use agreement (PDF) below.

Can I keep using files I created with these fonts if I cancel Creative Cloud?

Yes and no. Any file which embeds the font data, such as PDF or image formats, and any text that has been rasterized or outlined, will continue to display correctly. These types of files may be reproduced and distributed independent of your subscription status.

Documents that reference fonts on your computer, such as an InDesign or Word document, will show a missing fonts warning and use a default font from the program in place of the one from Adobe Fonts. You would need to purchase a new font license and install the fonts on your computer to continue to display and edit these files.

Post back if you still have questions.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines