Fonts are gone

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

a couple of hours ago everything just worked perfectly.. But now all my fonts from Adobe Fonts are gone. And I can't add them again if I go to the website. Also if I open a document with those fonts I can find them but I can't activate them.. Tried to relog, closed all applications and rebootet the mac. Nothing works. Anyone has got an anwser for this? 

Thank you!

Max

So, just spoke to someone at adobe online they said this:

"There is an server update which is under maintenance, so we request you to wait for 24-48 working hours, the issue will be resolved automatically. "

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Fonts are gone

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello guys,

a couple of hours ago everything just worked perfectly.. But now all my fonts from Adobe Fonts are gone. And I can't add them again if I go to the website. Also if I open a document with those fonts I can find them but I can't activate them.. Tried to relog, closed all applications and rebootet the mac. Nothing works. Anyone has got an anwser for this? 

Thank you!

Max

So, just spoke to someone at adobe online they said this:

"There is an server update which is under maintenance, so we request you to wait for 24-48 working hours, the issue will be resolved automatically. "

TOPICS
Creative Cloud

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 09, 2019 3
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here, it might be a global problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue, so I agree that it may be a global issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problems activating adobe fonts. The don´t show in the programs. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yeah I can't activate fonts from the cloud either, was ready to pull my hair out. Thankful to see I'm not alone.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 2
Community Beginner ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have problems activating adobe fonts. The don´t show in the programs. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 0
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem, also just since today. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 09, 2019 0