• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts Not Showing up in Creative Cloud

Community Beginner ,
Mar 20, 2020 Mar 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm in Creative Cloud and when I click on the "f" to see the active fonts I have, none are coming up, just a circle spinning. I went into UnInstall Creative Cloud and click repair, and all the times I've done this in the past, they would show up, but they're not this time.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 21, 2020 Mar 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same for me and i have not had any help in about a week, i postedon the forum too. i have also researched what other people did to troubleshoot. im very frustrated

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 23, 2020 Mar 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. I've uninstalled CC, reinstalled, gone through all the troubleshooting steps at 

https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/kb/creative-cloud-app-doesnt-open.html

The Adobe Fonts icon just shows a never ending spinning progress wheel. Nothing works, and it's intensely frustrating that I can't even get in touch with a support person.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I went to the Adobe site and contacted support. Then chatted with a tech, and that lead to them taking over my computer and they searched for and threw a bunch of files away, and now I'm good. I was very impressed 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How did you contact support? The only options I see are a community post and twitter, per the message on the Contact Us page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html

Go to "Support" and then "Contact Us" and then a Chat window will come up

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks, but unfortunately it does not, as I mentioned above. My guess is that they are slammed with everyone working from home, and have removed access to chat/email/phone to compensate. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines