• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Fonts won't sync for any application

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2019 Jun 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In the creative cloud app, when I click the fonts tab, all of the fonts get stuck spinning perpetually and never finish syncing. I cannot access any fonts that I previously activated on any Adobe app, even though it says they are activated on the fonts website. I reinstalled CC and the issue is continuing. I cannot work on several projects because of the issue and a Adobe support rep said that this is a known issue resulting from a recent update to CC and will be fixed in the next release. I can't wait for a release to do my work! The next step the rep asked me to do was to ask my IT team to whitelist some urls but I don't have an IT team to do that. I had to leave the Remote Support session because I needed to go to some meetings and the rep said they would follow up via email but I have not heard back.

Please help me, I need to get work on some client deadlines and cannot do the work without their brand fonts, can't just change them all to Myriad!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 14, 2019 Jun 14, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

I understand I would feel the same way in your situation. I will ensure that I do my best to help you. If I heard you right, you previously contacted our support team over call or chat and are still waiting for assistance. Can you share your Adobe ID and case number, so that I can check the details of the case, with me over a private message? To send a private message, click my profile picture and use the Message button.

Please let me know if you face any issues with this.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2019 Jun 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a similar issue. None of the Typekit / Adobe Fontkit fonts will synch with CC.

I tried the sequence described above. None of the Typekit fonts will load into any CC aps.typekit-not-working_06-16-19.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2019 Jun 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The sequence that I tried was turning off all CC apps, toggling typekit off and back on in CC preferences, and restarting the CC app. It was a sequence described on a different forum post for a similar issue. Thanks.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Amberbamber,

We're sorry for the frustration. I would suggest getting in touch with our Customer care team here. Contact Customer Care​. We'll need to hop on a remote session to troubleshoot this further.

Please let me know if you have any questions. I'll be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 17, 2019 Jun 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was just on a support chat with Adobe and they solved the problem. It was a network proxy issue. I had to change my network settings by unchecking all of the proxies under my Network Preferences.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2019 Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to hear you're back on track. Please give us a shout on forum if you need anything else in the future. We'll be happy to assist you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines