How do I get rid of Missing Font dialogue box?

Contributor ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several Premiere projects that come up with a Missing Font warning every time I open them. They were Typekit fonts that are no longer available (which is a whole separate issue I have with Adobe!).

How do I keep that warning from popping up? Some of the missing fonts are in Premiere, some are in After Effects comps which are dynamically linked in Premiere.

Is there an easy to way to find and replace all of the missing fonts at once from many, many sequences and comps?

I'm sorry for the trouble. Nanum Gothic and Yuppy TC are free download fonts you can find in a Google search. I don't believe these fonts were ever part of the Typekit library.

If you'd like to clear up the missing fonts window, you'll either need to download and install the free fonts, or replace the fonts used in your document. It's not possible to turn the missing fonts window off, so to speak.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Best regards,

Molly

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

How do I get rid of Missing Font dialogue box?

Contributor ,
Nov 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have several Premiere projects that come up with a Missing Font warning every time I open them. They were Typekit fonts that are no longer available (which is a whole separate issue I have with Adobe!).

How do I keep that warning from popping up? Some of the missing fonts are in Premiere, some are in After Effects comps which are dynamically linked in Premiere.

Is there an easy to way to find and replace all of the missing fonts at once from many, many sequences and comps?

I'm sorry for the trouble. Nanum Gothic and Yuppy TC are free download fonts you can find in a Google search. I don't believe these fonts were ever part of the Typekit library.

If you'd like to clear up the missing fonts window, you'll either need to download and install the free fonts, or replace the fonts used in your document. It's not possible to turn the missing fonts window off, so to speak.

Best regards,

Molly

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 20, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Impalaboy,

Sorry for the issue. I understand you are getting a dialogue box regarding the Typekit fonts which are no longer available.

• Please share a screenshot so that we can understand the issue better.

Meanwhile, please check this article: Resolve missing fonts using Typekit |

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2018 0
Contributor ,
Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Nanum.jpeg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for providing the screenshots. Have you tried checking the boxes in front of "Get from Adobe" and "Sync from Adobe " options and then click OK?

Thanks,

Shivangi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2018 0
Contributor ,
Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you asking me if I've tried checking the greyed-out, non-selectable boxes to resolve the missing fonts that are clearly listed as "Unresolvable"?

If that's your question, the answer is yes, I tried to click the greyed-out boxes but was unable to do so for obvious reasons. Therefore the unresolved fonts are still clearly shown to be "Unresolvable".

Next suggestion please.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the fonts that you are looking for are not available on Adobe Fonts | Explore unlimited fonts​, the message will keep appearing because Adobe Premiere Pro is not able to detect the fonts.

I am moving this discussion to the Adobe Fonts forum so that you can get better assistance on why you are not able to find those fonts on Adobe fonts anymore.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2018 0
Contributor ,
Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2018 0
Contributor ,
Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yuppy.jpeg

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2018 0
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 21, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Best regards,

Molly

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 21, 2018 1