• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

how to delete fonts not appearing in control panel from photoshop?

New Here ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

hello, i've been trying to clean up my fonts by deleting fonts i'll never use such as "myriad arabic" and "emojione" to make things more efficient, but I can't find those fonts anywhere in my computer's control panel for fonts. I've been searching for half an hour with no results on how to delete these from the scroll down.

How can I remove these from my computer?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2019 May 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We are sorry to hear you are unable to delete unwanted fonts from your computer. A few more details would be super helpful to reach closer to the solution.

• Did you check the path of the font where it was installed initially in your system?
  • The Fonts you are trying to delete are activated in Adobe Fonts? If yes, did you try de-activating it and then re-activating it again?
  • Screenshot of the issue would be helpful?

In case you have a Creative Cloud desktop application, please check this article for the missing fonts If you see a Missing Fonts message upon opening a file in one of your desktop applications, the file... and let me know if that helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines