• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

I can't activate fonts with the subscription to CC

New Here ,
Jul 17, 2019 Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the subscription to CC that I pay monthly, when I go to the page of adobe fonts, I can only see and activate 188 families (attached photo). I do not understand why it says that I must subscribe to access all the fonts if I am logged in with my user.

Any ideas?

Captura de pantalla 2019-07-17 a las 19.57.33.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 18, 2019 Jul 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and sorry to hear that you're having trouble activating fonts. This doesn't look quite right to me. I'd request you to please try the steps mentioned in this article: Troubleshoot font activation problems in Creative Cloud and let us know if that works.

Could you please share your Adobe ID with me over a private message so that I can check your account from the backend?  To send a private message, click my profile picture and use the Message button.

Please let me know if you've any issues with this. I'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I followed the steps of the article but the result is the same.
I write you a private message with my adobe ID so you can continue to help me.
Thank you!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for the info. I will check with our concerned team and will follow up with you shortly.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2019 Jul 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having this same issue. It keeps telling me to subscribe when I already have a subscription paid until December 2019!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 29, 2019 Jul 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Devon,

Thank you for reaching out. In order to investigate your account. I'd like to know your Adobe ID, I'd request you to please share the Adobe ID with me over a private message so that I can check your account at the backend.

Also, send the URL of this forum post for reference. To send a private message, click my profile picture and use the Message button.

Please let me know if you've any issues with this.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also having this issue. I have an enterprise license through my company and my colleagues who are on the same license are able to activate fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2019 Aug 01, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear you're having trouble using Adobe Fonts. I have replied on your direct message. Please check and let me know if you need further assistance on this.

I would be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Same issue. I have Creative Cloud all apps.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines