Installed Fonts are Missing

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded multiple fonts and they are active in My Adobe Fonts when logging onto my account. I have 127 active fonts. However, the Creative Cloud is not displaying any of my active fonts. It is not showing up in my apps like Illustrator and InDesign. If I active a font, it automatically activates it. I have tried troubleshooting, but have not had any success.

Creative Cloud App Version: Creative Cloud 4.8.2.476 Also, all apps are up to date. Any suggestions?

Active Fonts.PNG

Creative Cloud.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Installed Fonts are Missing

New Here ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have downloaded multiple fonts and they are active in My Adobe Fonts when logging onto my account. I have 127 active fonts. However, the Creative Cloud is not displaying any of my active fonts. It is not showing up in my apps like Illustrator and InDesign. If I active a font, it automatically activates it. I have tried troubleshooting, but have not had any success.

Creative Cloud App Version: Creative Cloud 4.8.2.476 Also, all apps are up to date. Any suggestions?

Active Fonts.PNG

Creative Cloud.PNG

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 18, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out and performing the initial troubleshooting from your end. As you're unable to see the activated fonts in your Creative Cloud application, please check this article Troubleshoot font activation problems in Creative Cloud

If that doesn't help, would you mind trying the missing fonts article steps from here Resolve missing fonts using Typekit | and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 18, 2019 1