• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Installing Proxima stopped working in browsers.

Participant ,
Feb 09, 2021 Feb 09, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I do not install fonts often. I installed the Proxima Nova font so I could use it in various adobe apps (captivate and others), and others such as Techsmith Captivate. It works great to develop with. Since I installed it, when I visit web sites in chrome with the Proxima Nova font, it is replaced by something generic. Although the font works in applications, the html output I view in chrome also replaces the proxima nova font.

Why did installing it prevent me from using it in chrome, but it worked in chrome before I installed? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Daniel,

We're sorry for the delay in response. Are you still experiencing the issue? If yes, could you please tell us if you have downloaded the font from third-party websites or from Adobe Fonts itself?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I still experience this issue.

It was installed from adobe fonts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 18, 2021 May 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika, 

I am having a similar problem with Proxima nova in AE. the font is intalled, but on AE I can only see Medium and Black Italic.

In other software like Photoshop it's working.

Any solutions?

Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines