• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Is anyone having an issue syncing fonts?

New Here ,
Sep 26, 2020 Sep 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have over 360 fonts active through my CC license; never had a problem with them... I recently activated "New Atten" [and Rounded] online and it shows 20 fonts active but they will not activate in Illustrator or Photoshop.

Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 1.09.17 PM.png

Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 1.09.35 PM.png

  

I've quit both programs, I've quit and restarted Adobe Creative Cloud (.app) on my Mac, and tried 5-6x deactivating and reactivating the fonts.

When I search for the font (even after 10 minutes of waiting), it's not there:

Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 1.09.59 PM.png

Next, when I hit the "Find More" tab under the font selection menu, it doesn't find the font right away but even once it finds it through Adobe Fonts, I click the option to sync it and it just sits there with the arrows icon.

Screen Shot 2020-09-26 at 1.10.18 PM.png

It just gets stuck on "Activating." Just to be sure, I went back to fonts.adobe.com and it's showing they are activated. Just curious if anyone else is having issues with fonts syncing...

Thx!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2020 Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay in response. Are you still experiencing the issue with syncing? If yes, please get in touch with us directly using this link: https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html so that we can help you immediatley.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines