Is there a similar font supporting Tigryna language in Adobe fonts?

May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am making collages in photoshop and need to write something in Tigryna. I can't find any font supporting the Tigryna writing (I've looking at fonts.adobe.com). Is there any such font? If not, any suggestions on how I can import short Tigryna text into Photo shop or Adobe illustrator?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Is there a similar font supporting Tigryna language in Adobe fonts?

May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! I am making collages in photoshop and need to write something in Tigryna. I can't find any font supporting the Tigryna writing (I've looking at fonts.adobe.com). Is there any such font? If not, any suggestions on how I can import short Tigryna text into Photo shop or Adobe illustrator?

<The Title was renamed by moderator>

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
May 11, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
May 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Katarina,

Thank you for reaching out. You may download the free font from here: https://www.google.com/get/noto/#sans-ethi on your computer and please see the installation steps from here: https://www.adobe.com/products/type/install-instructions.html

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 11, 2020 0
May 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, that was helpful.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
May 18, 2020 0