• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Issue with using fonts with Salient Wordpress theme.

New Here ,
Aug 13, 2019 Aug 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I’m having the most difficult time getting my Adobe fonts to override the fonts in Salient. I’ve added the code, created custom CSS, and everything else I can think of. Does anybody out there have a simple solution?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 15, 2019 Aug 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When you say, "Salient" are you referring to the Wordpress theme? Can you elaborate?

Thanks,

Preran

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Cassie,

Sorry for the trouble that you're facing with Adobe Fonts. I would like to confirm if you still need assistance on this. If yes, could you please share the information asked by Preran, so that we can help you further?

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 29, 2022 Aug 29, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

@Preran Sorry to hop late on this train, but yeah it entails Salient WordPress Theme and I would like to make use of the Adobe Webproject im using. Not sure how I can activate it properly as I've tried the Custom Adobe Fonts (Typekit) Plug-In.

Any way or best plugin to use to still make use of the preferred font?

Thanks in advance!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines