• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

JAF Facit excess spacing above text

New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We have noticed that JAF Facit has excessive spacing above the text itself in the line height.  When I looked at Just Another Foundry's own website, the typeface isn't displayed in this way but on our clients sites and on the Adobe Fonts website it is here:

https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/jaf-facit

I am wondering if there is a reason for this?  If you compare it with other typefaces you can see how dramatic it is as per the museo sans example attached.

TOPICS
Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 11, 2021 Jan 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I also found the same issue on https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/franklin-gothic-urw but on that one it's a real random mix of line heights relative to text height. 

Screen Shot 2021-01-12 at 10.20.49 AM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 18, 2021 Jan 18, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

We are seeing this exact same issue with JAF Facit after updating one of our Web Projects to remove some font weights.

We also have an older project with Facit that hasn't been edited since 2019, but somehow that one still has normal spacing. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines