Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

King's Caslon – OpenType features on Indesign

New Here ,
Oct 11, 2019 Oct 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys,

Does anyone knows if it is possible to active the opentype features of the King's Caslon family on InDesign? I am using the Adobe Fonts version and it is not working... I desperately need to use its opentype all small caps and oldstyle numerals! Thanks in advance for your help 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 12, 2019 Oct 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not every typeface in Adobe Fonts comes with the full complement of OpenType features. I downloaded that one and saw that only OT Fractions are included; really nothing else. (Brackets around OT Features in this menu means they're not available.)

2019-10-12_13-01-59.png

You might check with the font developer, Dalton Maag,  to see if they sell a version of King's Caslon with those OT features you need.  https://www.daltonmaag.com/

AM

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 27, 2019 Oct 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Did you try contacting the font developer yet? I'm curious.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines