Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Licensing -- using font for phrases printed on home decor items

New Here ,
May 15, 2020 May 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am confused about the licensing information. It states the following:

Can I use the fonts to create products I will sell commercially, such as t-shirts, posters, books, magazines, or other printed merchandise?

Yes. You can use the fonts for any kind of merchandise, whether you’re designing a t-shirt for a friend or product packaging for a client. Other printed products, such as books or magazines, are permitted as well. There is no limitation on the number of impressions or items you may produce.

Can I use the fonts to make stencils, stickers, jewelry, or anything else that features a single letter or glyph?

No. You may not create a product that is individual glyphs from the font files, e.g. an alphabet set of each letter to spell out your own phrase. Creating products from individual glyphs is not allowed in any format.

I want to produce phrases that can be applied to various household items such as pillows, kitchen towels, plaques, etc. These are commercial "printed" items, but don't seem to fall into the "Paper Printing" or "Web" usage description. So I am confused as to whether I can use the fonts or not. 

If you can help me understand this better, I would appreciate it.  Can I use the fonts or not for the type of commerical products I have described? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?