• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

missing Alix FB font family from Typekit

New Here ,
May 15, 2019 May 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using this font family for a project, and synced it via typekit with illustrator and photoshop on my computer. Today I opened an .Ai file i'm working on and I got a missing fonts dialog box. I went through the prompts but Alix FB font family was not available. So I accessed Typekit through my creative cloud application and searched for this font family. I get the SORRY screen, as if the font family never existed!

I googled Alix FB font family and an adobe font link comes up, but the script underneath says this font will be unavailable after April 22, 2019! When I click the link it takes me to the SORRY screen. Please help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Hi Angela,

I'm very sorry you ran into trouble here. From time to time, we have to retire fonts from our subscription library. We do our best to avoid this but in this case, Alix FB was retired. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2019 May 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Angela,

I'm very sorry you ran into trouble here. From time to time, we have to retire fonts from our subscription library. We do our best to avoid this but in this case, Alix FB was retired. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problem with TT Rounds Neue family. Has that been retired as well?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Faye,

I apologize for the frustration. We haven't retired TT Rounds Neue. Instead, we've never had this Font. If you want to purchase this font, I would recommend you to purchase it from here: https://www.fontspring.com/fonts/typetype/tt-rounds-neue.

Please let me know if you need more assistance on this.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika,

Thank you for responding! I wish there had been some notice. Do you know

how I can acquire or purchase this font so that I can continue using it?

Cheers,

Angela Soliz

On Thu, May 16, 2019 at 9:52 AM HARSHIKA VERMA <forums_noreply@adobe.com>

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I understand, how you feel. I have tried searching for Alix FB Font on my end as well, and sadly, I am unable to find the medium from where you can purchase this Font. I would suggest using a similar font like Elementa and Pitch, that might help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines