Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

no font in pack from illustrator

New Here ,
Jul 30, 2020 Jul 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi
I got problem about fonts, I used this one for my project (https://fonts.adobe.com/fonts/eldwin-script), but when packing the project produces an error to copy the font and it does not appear in the folder. Despite the fact that my license says I can use this font.

I need to get the font file for the print, but it's not uploaded in folder

TOPICS
Missing feature , Missing font , Product issue

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

When you use the Adobe Fonts service, you don't get a physical font file that you can package. You can use the font in your design. You can save as .PDF or .EPS with the font subset embedded within same. But you can't send the raw font file itself. If your print service provider requires that you send the Illustrator source file and assuming they are using Adobe Creative Cloud, they can activate the font themselves from within Adobe Fonts. Alternatively, they can simply accept a press-ready PDF

Votes

Translate

Translate

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

When you use the Adobe Fonts service, you don't get a physical font file that you can package. You can use the font in your design. You can save as .PDF or .EPS with the font subset embedded within same. But you can't send the raw font file itself. If your print service provider requires that you send the Illustrator source file and assuming they are using Adobe Creative Cloud, they can activate the font themselves from within Adobe Fonts. Alternatively, they can simply accept a press-ready PDF file from you in which the font is embedded!

- Dov Isaacs, former Adobe Principal Scientist (April 30, 1990 - May 30, 2021)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines