Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

No option to activate fonts

New Here ,
Aug 19, 2019 Aug 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I need help!

I am a Creative Cloud all apps subscriber. I've checked my plan and I should have access to Adobe fonts. However, I'm met with a message telling me to subscribe to access fonts. I'm logged in and I still get this message. There is no option to activate the fonts.

Thanks,

Nick

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Nick,

We're sorry to hear you're facing trouble activating fonts. It looks like the Creative Cloud subscription that you have doesn't include paid Adobe Fonts subscription. It has a free basic plan for fonts, which doesn't give full access to the Adobe Fonts gallery.

This is the case for some educational plans purchased through resellers. There are versions that come with Adobe Fonts and versions that don’t come with Adobe Fonts.

You can purchase any individual Creative Cloud subscription which will give you full access.

Please let us know if you need further assistance on this. We'd be happy to help.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 20, 2019 Aug 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Harshika,

Thanks for your response. I purchased my subscription through my workplace (university). However, it says on my account that I have access to adobe fonts ("Thousands of fonts..."). Nowhere does it say that I only have access to the free fonts. It's quite confusing,

Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 05.43.46.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 05.43.59.png

Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 05.44.12.png

The teachers plan includes access to Adobe Fonts (it doesn't say that this is only limited access). And I am paying AUD $43.99 per month.

Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 05.56.42.png

I'm very confused.

Regards,

Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines