• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Outage affecting fonts loading, syncing and activation is resolved now.

Adobe Employee ,
May 27, 2020 May 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi All,

There was an outage that affected logging into cloud services and also activating, syncing and font panel loading. A fix has already gone out. All issues should be fixed within 30 min or so if nothing else breaks. Please restart the machine and let us know if you are experiencing issues after restarting.

We were sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks,

Harshika

TOPICS
Performance

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've followed the steps here https://helpx.adobe.com/creative-cloud/help/add-your-fonts-to-creative-cloud.html and added some fonts to my subscription from the desktop.

They are OTF format.

However, once uploaded to the cloud, they do not appear in the Windows fonts folder, so are not available.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe had some technical problems this morning and apologizes for the inconvenience. They are urgently working to resolve the issues.  For latest updates, please visit Adobe's status page: https://status.adobe.comHopefully all systems will be restored soon.

Nancy O'Shea— Product User, Community Expert & Moderator
Alt-Web Design & Publishing ~ Web : Print : Graphics : Media

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is anyone else getting an error message when trying to download a font? We've tried 2 accounts, neither work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't get it to work either. I've rebooted and started and stopped creative cloud... nothing is working. I get a red bar up that says sorry something went wrong and try again. Tried and tried, there must be a problem going on.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! Good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm also having issues as well with activating fonts. Adobe fonts isn't loading at all for me and constantly having to login again just to get an error message 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks! It seems to be an Adobe issue... good luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Came to the Support Community for this exact problem! 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm glad it's not just me. These are the errors I'm seeing.

Curve_Adobe_Fonts.pngInternal_Server_Error_Adobe_Fonts.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

same and can't get ahold of customer support.. 😞 chat box says service unavailable and been on hold for awhile

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried calling and had such a crappy connection that I had to hang up. 😕

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue too. I think it must be an adobe issue. Is there anyway to notfiy them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. And now I can't even sign in on Creative Cloud. The sign in page just keeps rolling and changing its picture and after I have put down my email and pressed Continue nothings happens.

As for the fonts, I got the same red error message everytime I tried to activate them. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there is a system-wide log-in problem.  Adobe apologizes for the inconvenience and are urgently working to resolve the issues. For latest updates, please visit Adobe's status page: https://status.adobe.com.

Thanks for everyone's patience.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just tried to download a font from Adobe and getting a 'Sorry' message with an 'Internal Server Error' heading.

Does anybody have any advice other than to bite my nails and keep trying?

Thanks 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, there is a log-in problem.  Adobe apologizes for the inconvenience and are urgently working to resolve the issues. For latest updates, please visit Adobe's status page: https://status.adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Something has gone wrong

We’ve been alerted, and will look into the problem as soon as possible.

SORRY

Get this message when I try to login

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, Adobe is experiencing technical problems.  Apologies for the inconvenience.  For latest updates, please visit Adobe's status page:  https://status.adobe.com.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is going on with Creative Cloud? All the fonts I've activated have deactivated, and suddenly I'm being asked to "buy" programs that I've subscribed to? And now we have this bs community help system. Can't adobe afford to pay staff to help us? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Likewise, suffering the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I can't access anything. The fonts page says

Something has gone wrong

We’ve been alerted, and will look into the problem as soon as possible

Along with an image of "So rr y" in different fonts that someone thought was amusing.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

https://status.adobe.com shows Adobe is having system-wide issues right now. Please give them some time to fix the issues, then try again later and it should work.

— Adobe Certified Expert & Instructor at Noble Desktop | Web Developer, Designer, InDesign Scriptor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 30, 2020 May 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am trying to install fonts from Adobe Typekit since thrusday and they seem installed on the Adobe Font page but not in any application on the desktop. Any help on this? Thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Still stuck on activating...........   I'm still not working............   Subscription services.....  right............

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines