• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Share Web Project with team member

New Here ,
Jan 08, 2020 Jan 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So me and my co worker are part of the same company team account. Two seperate emails. I created a webproject when I login. When he login and goes to his account he doesn't see the web project, how do i give him access to that? Thank you

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Thanks for posting about this. Currently, it is not possible to share a web project with others for collaborative editing, but I can see how this would be a helpful feature. Please create a feature request for the idea by clicking here to let our developers know this is something you would like to see added. After doing so please share the link here so others can upvote the idea and show support.

Thanks,

Dave 

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2021 Jun 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same question. We are using a font on a website, and I need to add a new font weight, but I can't access the web project, only my co worker can.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 28, 2022 Jul 28, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same need. We have multiple developers on our team and right now I'm the only one who can edit fonts in a web project. My teammembers and manager should also have access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 01, 2022 Aug 01, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting about this. Currently, it is not possible to share a web project with others for collaborative editing, but I can see how this would be a helpful feature. Please create a feature request for the idea by clicking here to let our developers know this is something you would like to see added. After doing so please share the link here so others can upvote the idea and show support.

Thanks,

Dave 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just stumbled on this thread as I was trying to share access to our web fonts with our external web developers....this seems like the most basic feature possibly imagineable that is missing. What are you doing Adobe?? Do you not understand how website fonts are ALWAYS used collaboratively. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2023 Nov 28, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has this been resolved yet???? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 26, 2022 Sep 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Has anyone done what @David__B suggested and created a feature request? I'd like to upvote it if so! 

@arts59935141 @Thijs5EB3 @Austin25433090k6cw 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 03, 2022 Oct 03, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just stumbled on this thread as I was trying to share access to our web fonts with our external web developers....this seems like the most basic feature possibly imagineable that is missing. What are you doing Adobe?? Do you not understand how website fonts are ALWAYS used collaboratively. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2024 Mar 21, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I added my vote and comment to the feature request.

>> Not having shared management creates a risk if a user managing web projects leaves the organisation. The organisation would lose access to managed web projects.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines