Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Transfer Adobe font from vendor to client account

New Here ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all -

I want to transer the font license from vendor to the client account, can someone please help me how can i do that?

Thanks a lot!

TOPICS
Import export

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 24, 2020 Feb 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

According to helpx.adobe.com

If your client wants to edit your design and that's why they need the font they would need either a Creative Cloud Subscription or a Desktop License Purchase.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for getting back. In this case, we are handing over the complete ownership of all fonts from our (vendor) to client account for a particular project. As vendor, we do not want to own the project fonts at all. Is there a refrence link I can follow for step by step guide?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Feb 25, 2020 Feb 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You never owned the fonts at all. You may have owned a license. But is it transferable? With Adobe Fonts, the current subscription offering, definitely not. You don’t even have font files. With older fonts made or sold by Adobe, (also “Adobe fonts”) check the font license to see if it is transferable. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines