Unable to purchase Adobe Fonts from Marketplace

Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

For the past hour and a half I've been trying to purchase some fonts from adobe fonts. As far as I'm aware, I do not need a CC subscription to do this, just a free Adobe Account (see: Explore and buy fonts from marketplace | Adobe Fonts )

I've found the font I want and clicked Buy now, but when I go to the checkout, I can't complete the order. I simply get a loading spinner, then nothing happens.

I've tried for the past hour to contact support through the online chat but quite frankly it was abysmal, I was thrown around about 5 different support members, most of whom didn't seem to know that the marketplace even existed and told me I could only get fonts with a CC subscription (what a joke).

Hopefully some adobe staff are here and available to give support as your email address (fontsupport@adobe.com) is no longer being used

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Unable to purchase Adobe Fonts from Marketplace

Community Beginner ,
Jul 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there

For the past hour and a half I've been trying to purchase some fonts from adobe fonts. As far as I'm aware, I do not need a CC subscription to do this, just a free Adobe Account (see: Explore and buy fonts from marketplace | Adobe Fonts )

I've found the font I want and clicked Buy now, but when I go to the checkout, I can't complete the order. I simply get a loading spinner, then nothing happens.

I've tried for the past hour to contact support through the online chat but quite frankly it was abysmal, I was thrown around about 5 different support members, most of whom didn't seem to know that the marketplace even existed and told me I could only get fonts with a CC subscription (what a joke).

Hopefully some adobe staff are here and available to give support as your email address (fontsupport@adobe.com) is no longer being used

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jul 04, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the trouble that you're unable to purchase the fonts. I'd like to know if you have tried to buy the fonts from a different browser and check if you're able to pass that spinning wheel when you click on checkout and see if that works and we will take it from there.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 05, 2019 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 10, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your message. I have tried with three different browsers without any luck unfortunately. Still can't get past the spinning wheel.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 10, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 11, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Thank you for performing the initial troubleshooting steps. In order to investigate more about the issue, I'd like to know your email address along with your Adobe ID, location, and phone number. Please share the information with me over a private message and send the URL of this forum post for reference. To send a private message, click my profile picture and use the Message button.

Please let me know if you face any issues with this.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 11, 2019 1
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, I have sent you a message

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 17, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 19, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you for your patience, Renee. Could you please try to purchase again? and let me know if it works for you this time.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 19, 2019 0
New Here ,
Oct 13, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Harshika - I cannot purchase fonts either. I have tried both Chrome & Firefox at this point. I get to the last step of trying to submit the order and it just keeps telling me to "verify my information." Please help as I am wanting to buy a few fonts as a one of purchase. Thanks!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 13, 2019 0
New Here ,
Sep 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am encountering what appears to be the exact same issue.  Was this resolved?  I have been chatting with support which has so far been unable to provide any explanation or resolution.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 25, 2019 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We apologies for the frustration. Would you mind telling if you've the Creative Cloud Enterprise subscription? If yes, please check out this article: https://helpx.adobe.com/fonts/using/marketplace.html 

Hope it helps.

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 25, 2019 0