In the 10 years I've been using Typekit, I've never had any real issues. Now I have one. Fonts are defaulting to Times on one computer and Helvetica on another.
Here's what I did. 1) I updated an existing project (was working fine with the old typefaces) with new typefaces in Typekit, 2) enqueued the project style id (shows up in the head of my WordPress site).
The Inspector shows the new typefaces in the code, and in the styles.css (compiled with Sass). The Inspector shows the new typefaces as those computed.
Dumped caches, tried 2 browsers on 2 computers, and now out of options.
Tried starting over by deleting the old project and recreating it, with a new project id.css file. No joy.
I never thought quotes made a difference in SaSS. Sorry for the bother.
$p-font: "proxima-nova, sans-serif"; $h-font: "adobe-garamond-pro, serif";
$p-font: proxima-nova, sans-serif; $h-font: adobe-garamond-pro, serif;