Highlighted

Welcome to the new Adobe Fonts Community!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are so excited to have you join us on your creative journey with Adobe Fonts.

My name is Sujatha Reddy and I am your community manager responsible for managing this community along with Preran Kurnool & Atul Kumar Saini. My team and our community of experts will continue to guide and assist you as usual in this new space.

We hope you like the new experience!

If you have any questions or comments about this new community, feel free to post here. We are listening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Welcome to the new Adobe Fonts Community!

Adobe Employee ,
Sep 12, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We are so excited to have you join us on your creative journey with Adobe Fonts.

My name is Sujatha Reddy and I am your community manager responsible for managing this community along with Preran Kurnool & Atul Kumar Saini. My team and our community of experts will continue to guide and assist you as usual in this new space.

We hope you like the new experience!

If you have any questions or comments about this new community, feel free to post here. We are listening.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Sep 18, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good morning, I'm searching for this font, does anyone know the name of it? Thanks!Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 10.42.43 AM.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Donna,

Thank you for reaching out. You can find the font name by image using Visual search option in Adobe Fonts. I would request you to please follow the steps mentioned in this thread: https://community.adobe.com/t5/Adobe-Fonts/How-can-I-find-the-name-of-a-font/td-p/10488402 and let us know if that helps.

We would be happy to help. 

Thanks,

Harshika

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 04, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Sujatha, 

I am looking for help.  I am writing a book in Gujarati.  My menuscript is ready.  I am looking for a software solution that would do the following - 1. Scan my menuscript in an editable form, 2.  Recognize the Gujarati fonts, and produce a typed version document, 3.  I would fi the errors/ typos, pictures etc and save it in an editable pdf format, 4.  Edit the document in Gujarati in a final version for a publisher to use and publish it.  Please provide me suggestions - name/s of one or more software solution.  My contact is - pkothari2001@aol.com.  Thank you

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, could you suggest some fonts suitable for title of a Horror story

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

How do you know if your creative cloud account includes Adobe Fonts? Thank you for your help!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sujatha

Can someone give me a clear yes or answer to the following questions

1. From 1st Jan will all the sites i have built using typkit fonts stop working?

2. Will my clients need to get a font subscription for the fonts to keep working?

3. Which is the right subscription?

I have scoured the net and the adobe website for answers to these questions. Please, you  help. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines