• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Why not all Adobe Fonts available with CC?

New Here ,
May 17, 2019 May 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Screen Shot 2019-05-17 at 23.41.06.png

Some I can active, but a lot are like in the screenshot. (I bought  my CC version via a retailer)

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Hi Ellen,

Thanks for providing the detailed description of the issue with the screenshot. As you mentioned that you brought this CC version from a retailer. Some of the retailers provide full font library and some only provide a basic library with 1000 fonts. So, in this case, you should be able to use only basic fonts which are available in your library.

In case you want to use the full font library, you would need to purchase a Creative Cloud subscription which will include the Creative Cloud se

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
May 20, 2019 May 20, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Ellen,

Thanks for providing the detailed description of the issue with the screenshot. As you mentioned that you brought this CC version from a retailer. Some of the retailers provide full font library and some only provide a basic library with 1000 fonts. So, in this case, you should be able to use only basic fonts which are available in your library.

In case you want to use the full font library, you would need to purchase a Creative Cloud subscription which will include the Creative Cloud services, such as Adobe Fonts. Would you mind checking this article regarding the subscription? System and subscription requirements for Adobe Fonts

Let me know if you need more assistance on this. We are happy to help you.

Thanks,

Harshika

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines