• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder 14.3 is now available!

Adobe Employee ,
Jun 17, 2020 Jun 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AME22.jpg

Adobe Media Encoder 14.3 is now available for download from the Creative Cloud Desktop app. This update includes multiple bug fixes and new features

With this new release, you can switch between multiple workspaces using the new Tools bar.

Switch between multiple workspaces using the new Tools barSwitch between multiple workspaces using the new Tools barWe have also added support for Importing new file formats.

• Import of Canon EOS R5 footage
  • Import of Canon EOS-1D X Mark III footage
  • Import of RED Komodo footage

This update is recommended for all users.

TOPICS
Download and install

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 18, 2020 Jun 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I'm fairly new to video making and just purchased the adobe complete pack. But I'm wondering why my exporting of a 1-minute 1080p video takes more than an hour sometime? I produced a 5-minute video couple of days ago it usually runs only a few minutes. But today when trying to export a 1080p video it takes more than a hour, and it still crashes sometime.  I am running an i9 9900 cpu with 64gb ram along with 2080ti GPU, I do not think this kind of speed is normal under any circumstances. Can anyone provide some reason or solutions? Thank you. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My Computer Mac OS X 10.15.5 just updated Adobe Media Exporter to 14.3 and since then it crashes on loading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 20, 2020 Jun 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the exact same experience on two separate computers (Macbook Pro and Mac Pro) both with the latest updates of everything possible in hardware and software.  Media Encoder begins opening and starts loading the same plugins I have installed in PPro CC 2020 and AE CC 2020.  Somewhere along the line of opening many of the plugins it just quits and then I eventually get the "opportunity" to report the crash to both Apple and to Adobe.  After reporting to both about eight time from both machines I just quit, hoping a Media Encoder update is on its way.  Until then Media Encoder is a useless piece of software using up space on my computer.  Please oh please Adobe, get er done.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2020 Jun 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Samething here !   Mac - 10.15.5

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2020 Jun 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I get exactly the same on my brand new Mac Pro. It gets to loading the first of my BCC plugins and Boom! it crashes. I reinstalled the previous version and it works fine.

Adobe please fix this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And the same for me with Media Encoder.  Previous versions all worked fine but this crashes on start up for me too (iMac running 10.15.5).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 09, 2020 Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here.

And yes: what's the use of writing a report?

Never heard anything bck.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 17, 2020 Jul 17, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem here - crashes when it is half loaded... Install previous version and that one works.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 20, 2020 Jul 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

AdobeCare helped me out on this one. It turned out to be an old Premiere 3d party plug-in called CoreMelt. After removing that one everything worked fine again.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much for the update @guusguus - all working now for me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes!! @guusguus > Amazing but this solved it for me too.

So it is an old plug in from CoreMelt (Active Text) that is causing Adobe Media Encoder to crash at Launch. Go and look for "CoreMelt", rename the directory to xxx_old_CoreMelt and you will be able to use the newest Media Encoder!!! 

Kind Regards!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe I'm not looking in the right place, but is there a way yet to export to WEBM file format? I can't seem to get anywhere when I google it.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a podcast file (.WAV) file that is about 1.5 GB in size. I uploaded to a background in AE with 1 wavelength animation and my project has been encoding for 15 hours right now with 57 hours to go. Can someone please help me explain what exactly I am doing wrong? Worked like a charm with standard .mp4 files.

I've chatted with support, cleared cache, reinstalled the program and still the same issue persists. I even went and literally upgraded my ENTIRE system to a 2080ti, 10th gen i7, new motherboard and 64GB of DDR4 RAM. 

PLEASE HELP, this should NOT take this long.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Its been almost a week, I am wondering do Adobe people ever try to provide
help here? I too have max spec for my pc but the rendering time and the
frequent crashing is ridiculous.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 24, 2020 Jun 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have just updated my AfterEffects and my Media Encoder. I have just tried to export an animation from AfterEffects in Media Encoder and it doesn't load the file. It only opens Media Encoder and that is all. There is no sync between the two programs and seems that it could be another rush update from Adobe. Anyone else having this issue?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That's happening to me too. I have updated the After Effects and Media Encoder and it does not allow me to export my animations. The Dynamic Link does not appear to be working properly. Coding error also shows up. Trying to find solutions is wasting my time (and rendering through Adobe Premier is not the solution I'm looking for).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I still can't encode a H264 file at less than 1mbps. What's gone wrong? I used to be able to do this on older versions.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

And it doesn't launch.  My workflow now in a hole.  Having to export via Premiere.  Please can we have a solution asap!

2.7 GHz Quad-Core Intel Core i7

16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1 GB

Intel HD Graphics 4000 1536 MB

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here!

Premiere Pro 14.3 launches and functions, but Media Encoder 14.3 does not.

Also, Premiere Pro 14.3 - the Audio Track mixer doesn't display volume levels when the program windows plays back... all of the VU meters are blank... 😞 Not a good look...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 26, 2020 Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Media Encoder 2020 crashes before fully opening on both my MacPro and MacBook Pro.  2019 works, but I've created a project in Character Animator 2020 that I need to export, and it won't go through M.E. 2019. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 03, 2020 Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that. Dynamic link does not work if the version of the applications are different.

1. Which macOS version you have installed?
  2. Please share your system info(RAM, GPU, etc).
  3. Do you get any error when AME fails to launch?

Let us know. We're here to help.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 27, 2020 Jun 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an i7-9750H with nVidia RTX2070 on Windows 10 2004. Premiere Pro 4.12 and Media Encoder 14.2 were working fine on this machine.

Updating to Premiere Pro 14.3 seems to work fine so far, but Media Encoder 14.3 crashes when it opens. I have made no other changes to the system.

I tried uninstalling, cleaning the profile and custom options folders and reinstalling, but that does not resolve the problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This upgrade crashes on loading.  It won't start.

I then reverted to the previous version of media encoder but now all my renders sent from the latest premiere are crazy.   All my graphics/titles are placed in different places on the screen.  Not what I created.

I'm being forced to export one by one from Premiere without using Media Encoder.

Please release an update that starts/loads and that when rendering it won't do crazy things to graphics.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear that. Dynamic link does not work if the version of the applications are different.

1. What are your system details(OS, RAM, GPU, etc)?
  2. Do you get any error when AME fails to launch?

Let us know. We'll make sure the issue gets sorted ASAP.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines