Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder 2020 Queue Failed

New Here ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good day,

I am trying to export a video from After Effects 2020 to Adobe Media Encoder 2020. 

One of two things happens Adobe Media Encoder either freezes (not repsonding) (This started happening after I updated After Effects) or Status goes to failed and I get the below error (This happened after I uninstalled the program and reinstalled it):

Also worth noting I followed this tutorial yesterday, which did nothing, but hopefully didn't make matters worse: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukaMTpq2mT4 (although I can't run as administrator)

- Encoding Time: 00:00:01
05/20/2020 08:28:28 AM : Encoding Failed
------------------------------------------------------------
A low-level exception occurred in: H.264 (Exporter:4)

A low-level exception occurred in: H.264 (Exporter:9)

Export Error
Error compiling movie.

Export Error

A low-level exception occurred.

Writing with exporter: H.264
Writing to file: C:\Users\NinaA\OneDrive - Megador 121 cc t a Stiles\Campaigns\5. 20 Year Price Tag Promo_V1_Folder\Next Level Revamp\Movie Elements\5.Next Level Video_V1_AME\Layer 46-5_SLIDE 1_20 Year Campaign_12-03-2020_1080X1080_OUTLINED_LAYERS.mp4
Around timecode: 00;00;00;00
Component: H.264 of type Exporter
Selector: 9
Error code: 3

------------------------------------------------------------

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 20, 2020 May 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Update to the latest versions of AE and AME.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have exactly the same problem as above...All on fresh installs of AE and AME. Latest versions.

What to do?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 31, 2020 May 31, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Apologize for the inconvience this issue is causing for you. If you are using the latest version 14.2.0 then we have identied this to be an issue with unsupported Hardware in the newest version, 14.2.0 of AME and Premiere Pro. But please see the following links for more information and troubleshooting help.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-media-encoder/media-encoder-14-2-crashes-all-the-time-after-upd...

https://community.adobe.com/t5/premiere-pro/premiere-pro-2020-crash-when-clicking-export-media/td-p/...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Jun 25, 2020 Jun 25, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I tried all 14. versions, uninstalling, reinstalling, resetting preferences... and still not queuing into Media Encoder. I have a feeling something is missing in the installation files  because this happened after I had to reinstall all of Adobe from a system reset. Please help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 07, 2021 May 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I found that I can Media Encoder 2019 can render compositions that 2020 can't.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines