• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder Causes my Whole PC to freeze

New Here ,
May 12, 2022 May 12, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what is happening. Everytime I send my clips to Media Encoder, my whole PC will get bogged down and struggle to see the clips sent to encoder. Some times it works, some times it doesn't.

Constantly getting the two error codes "GPUSniffer.exe" and "CRlogtransport.exe".

Not sure what is going on, I have tried a number of troubleshooting options including, ADobe CC cleaner tool, graphics card driver updates, PC Restarts, Windows Updates, retransferring footage, using a different hard drive and nothing seems to work.

TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What are the complete computer specs, including hard drives (how many, what kind, what is on each, what capacity, and how full)?

If NVIDIA graphics, make sure to use the latest Studio Driver from NVIDIA (NOT the Game Driver).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Computer Specs are;

AMD Ryzen 9 3900x 12 core 3.8ghz

32 GB Ram

Nvidia RTX 3060

I have 5 drives installed within the PC, but for this I was working on external Lacie drives. Those drives contain video clips and premiere files, nothing else. The external drive is maybe 60% full.

I didn't know that Nvidia had studio drivers, I was only familiar with game drivers. Is the studio driver found on there website?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 13, 2022 May 13, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I was only familiar with game drivers. Is the studio driver found on there website?

By @mcollins1315

See here:

https://www.nvidia.com/en-us/geforce/drivers/

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines