• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder CC 2018 won't open.

New Here ,
Mar 20, 2018 Mar 20, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I use the search thing in the Start menu to open Adobe Media Encoder, but nothing happens. The splash screen doesn't appear, or anything. I tried exporting my After Effects file to MP4 by adding it to Media Encoder Queue, but nothing appears. I even searched for the application launcher in the Program Files Adobe folder. That didn't work.

I tried uninstalling and installing the latest version, which is 12.0. That didn't work.

I tried running as administrator. That didn't work.

I tried running it in Compatibility Mode for Windows 8 and 7. That didn't work.

I tried creating a Presets folder in Documents>Adobe>Adobe Media Encoder>12.0. That didn't work.

I'm at the end of my rope here. I'm just trying to export my After Effects composition, but nothing's working. I'm currently trying to use Dynamic Link with Premiere Pro, but it shows nothing. I know it takes time to render, but my whole composition looks black in Premiere Pro. Does anyone know of a way to help me get Media Encoder working, or a workaround to this issue?

TOPICS
Freeze or hang

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Follow these instructions and just replace Media Encoder everywhere there is Premiere .

Premiere Pro cc2018 won't start anymore after latest update

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2018 Apr 08, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Follow these instructions and just replace Media Encoder everywhere there is Premiere .

Premiere Pro cc2018 won't start anymore after latest update

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines