• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder fails during export

New Here ,
Mar 04, 2018 Mar 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Why does it keep failing during exporting..... trust me i have searched everywhere and tried everything. I definitely need some anger management after trying to export a "1 minute video" for the last fcking 10 hours. ADOBE get your sht together and fix this, i cannot believe there's no definitive solution... its always try this try that and if it works good job if it doesn't oh well. What kind of Sht is that?! For real though Fix this BS.

Message was edited by: Rameez Khan

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 06, 2018 Mar 06, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

PC or Mac, and which CC version?

About the issue, what video sources being used, effects applied, export settings? Usually a very simple fix to issues like this. I understand your frustration, but help us to help you

Thanks

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 29, 2018 Mar 29, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same or similar enough problem. I have three .mts files from a sony FS700 that equal an uninterrupted recording file placed into the Premiere timeline. No effects, nothing but the plain clips. I'm trying to export to .h264 at same as sequence settings. Sent the export to queue via AME. Fails every time. Any suggestions?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Dave,

Are you saying the 3 .mts files were part of one long recording, but they were broken into smaller parts on SD card? How did you get .mts files into Premiere? Best workflow is to copy ALL files/folders from card to new folder on computer, then in Premiere, use Media Browser for the actual import. If your 3 files are part of one long recording, Premiere will in fact then import as a SINGLE clip in the Project Bin. No gaps or audio dropouts to deal with, one nice clip. Then export.

If using this workflow still has issues, then try exporting direct from Premiere. I never use the queue and also don't get export issues.

And maybe try a different export preset - NEVER recommended to use "Same as Sequence". You don't really know what you'll get. Pick something definitive. Because Premiere is not going to export an .mts file with same codec as the camera used anyway. Choose H.264 and some kind of preset that matches the footage (for instance 1080p60 or whatever it is).

Thanks

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you very much. I will apply your recommendations.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 23, 2018 Oct 23, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here.  Windows 10.  AMD Ryzen 2700. 32GB RAM.  NVMe scratch disk.  Geforce 1060 3GB with 416 drivers (October).

After recent 2019 CC update, media encoder failing repeatedly.  No issues with 2018.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 30, 2018 Oct 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same problems with CC 2019. Here's what I had to do to get my renders out. It's not perfect, but the videos will eventually render out....eventually

1. Send video to Encoder.

2. Close Premiere.

3. Clear Media Cache Database in Media Encoder preferences.

4. Render.

If some videos fail, repeat steps 3 and 4 until all videos are rendered. It's not a perfect process and you'll probably loose your shit like I do but at least it's something until Adobe gets their shit together...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 30, 2019 Jun 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having same problem. Media Encoder queue fails each time. I'm on a mac with CC2019 If I encode from Premiere without sending to Media Encoder one film at a time it's fine. Solution please?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have the same problem. I have a PC with a GPU Nvidia GFX1080, and using CC20, each time I queue my videos to media encoder, it fails randomly, when I requeue the exact same video again, without changing anything it can randomly work, but most of the time if I batch export videos half of them fail with a different error each time. Would you be able to help me?

Thank you,

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 11, 2020 Jul 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Could it be because I locate by media Cache in my D drive?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines