• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder Fails Every Time

Community Beginner ,
May 24, 2019 May 24, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have tried exporting an Adobe Premiere file through media encoder 8 times, using both QuickTime and H.264, but each time it fails due to a "GPU rendering error" and not being able to "process frame." My only work around has been to export without media encoder, instead choosing to export through Premiere at 1080pi60 (which is significantly less quality than my footage, but I've been given failure messages for over an hour now). Both Premiere and Media Encoder are the newest 2019 update. How do I fix this so my files export?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

I found that updating to Premiere Pro 2019, as well as Media Encoder 2019, requires MacOS to be 10.13.6 (not the newest version, 10.14.5), and that NVIDIA and CUDA must then be downloaded if you do not already have them, or if they are not up to date. This fixed my issue.

(This is the NVIDIA link NVIDIA DRIVERS Quadro & GeForce macOS Driver Release 387.10.10.10.40.105 Everything worked after this finished installing, and my computer restarted. If you have Windows, be sure to change which version

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Beginner ,
May 25, 2019 May 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The only one that worked was a ten second video file just to see whether it was premiere or media encoder. The video is the only one that worked.

Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 9.33.17 AM.png

When I hover over the error message, it shows this:

Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 9.35.23 AM.png

It says it's a rendering issue on the text graphic at 2:40:25 to 2:40:39, but I've rendered that entire clip and both segments before and after it. I'm not sure if this gives more information.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 28, 2019 May 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi sabrinah,

Sorry for the issue. I understand Adobe Media Encoder fails every time you to export your .prproj file.

Let me know what happens when you've pulled these little tricks on AME.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

"My only work around has been to export without media encoder, instead choosing to export through Premiere at 1080pi60 (which is significantly less quality than my footage, but I've been given failure messages for over an hour now)." I have exported through Premiere, which works, but at a significantly lower quality. None of the error codes on your list are what show in my photo; however, it does say GPU render error. How do I fix a GPU render error? I can't find the setting to turn it on/off.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 29, 2019 May 29, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see. Ideally, switching the export from Premiere Pro to AME or vice versa should not affect the quality if the export settings are the same.

• Could you share a screenshot of the export settings that you are choosing?
  • Have you applied color correction or lumetri to your project?

How do I fix a GPU render error? I can't find the setting to turn it on/off.

You may refer to this link: FAQ: How to change the Video Renderer in Premiere Pro?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
May 31, 2019 May 31, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I found that updating to Premiere Pro 2019, as well as Media Encoder 2019, requires MacOS to be 10.13.6 (not the newest version, 10.14.5), and that NVIDIA and CUDA must then be downloaded if you do not already have them, or if they are not up to date. This fixed my issue.

(This is the NVIDIA link NVIDIA DRIVERS Quadro & GeForce macOS Driver Release 387.10.10.10.40.105 Everything worked after this finished installing, and my computer restarted. If you have Windows, be sure to change which version you download.)

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 03, 2019 Jun 03, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Glad to know you got it fixed.

Give us a shout if you need anything else.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines