• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Adobe Media Encoder Keeps Crashing

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a Premiere project that has footage from a Canon C100, Canon C200, and DJI Mavick.

The only other assets in the project are a few mp3 music tracks, .wav recorded audio track, a pre-rendered MP4, and text made in Premiere itself.

I have Mojo 2 and Shrinkray from RedGiant applied on most clips.

All of these are items I use on a regular basis on daily exports for numerous projects and don't cause any issue.

For some reason though, on this ONE particular project, whenever I export, it gets about 3/4th of the way done and then freezes and crashes.

More recently, it no longer gives me a freeze and a crash though, now it just closes AME without any warning or notification whatsoever. I come back to look at my export and its no longer up. It doesn't generate a crash log or anything anymore and never even registers it was ever exporting at all.

I have reinstalled the entire Adobe CC Suite, cleared all of my media cache, updated my OS, updated my graphics card, cleaned the system with Malwarebytes, CCleaner, and Glary Utilities.

Upon reinstalling the entire suite, I got it to export just once, but now it is back to its old problem.

Anyone got any magical pixie dust they're willing to lend me on this one?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

KJ2%20Productions,

Anyone got any magical pixie dust they're willing to lend me on this one?

I typically try another codec. Can you try something like ProRes, Cineform, or DNxHD/HR?

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines