• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AE -> AME Multiple Different Renders From Same Comp ?

Contributor ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have one comp in After Effects.  I have (for the sake of simplicity) ten 4k quicktime files from my 5dMk4 of different lengths with different effects.

I want to select each and add them to the render queue and output them at 4k, no audio, h.264 .  I can't, because I get a mismatch error, and it wants to resize my 4K to 2000x2000.  Internet says the render queue is terrible and send them to AME.

I hide all the lines but one.  I "export to AME".  I select h.264.  I click on the preset "Match Bitrate" in the line in the queue, and change the length of the clip to be output to match the length of the clip (again, they are all different lengths).  I turn off the audio.  I click the filename to give it a unique filename.

I think, ok, I'll go back to AE, hide line one, show line two, export that to AME, go back to AME, do all the above steps again.  I think I will do this for all the clips, get them ready to go, hit play, and go get a drink.  To my surprise, when I go to the window in AME to set the length in the "export settings" window, it is showing me clip #1 instead of clip #2.  Nothing I do will actually give me a render in the queue that shows what I currently have set in AE.

What am I doing wrong?   Thanks!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Sep 28, 2018 Sep 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

SJLocke,

Sorry about this. Have you tried purging memory in After Effects? Try that and queue up the comp once more. Still having the same issue? Let us know.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines