• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects 2022 not exporting to Media Encoder 2022, 2021, etc

New Here ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What is going on here? Latest update didn't fix it. 

absrdst_0-1644869446611.png

I also tried downgrading to 3 different versions of ME and had the same problem. I also had this problem when I downgraded to an older version of After Effects.

absrdst_1-1644869575611.png

Here are my specs. (Radeon RX Vega 58 is in an external GPU connecting to my macbook)

Additional info, I'm not using any third party effects or plugins, all of the embedded media is either generic (png, wav) or Adobe (.AI, .PSD).

Some of the compositions will export, others will not. It seems to depend on the complexity or the number of pre-composed elements, I'm not sure as the error log is sparce.

I feel like I'm stuck in a time loop. This issue was one I remember struggling with many years ago. Is Media Encoder fundamentally flawed to the point where this happens with every single update?

TOPICS
Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Feb 19, 2022 Feb 19, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about this. Are you still experiencing this issue? If so, have you tried moving the source files to any other location/drive & checked if it's exporting properly? 

Thanks,

Sumeet

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines