• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

After Effects exporting color bars in Media Encoder

Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to export an After Effects composition through Media Encoder it exports the video layer as color bars while the effects layers are working.  Why is this?  I have cleared the cache and changed the render setting, but they only fix the problem temporarily.  Is this a bug?  Please help.

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Aug 21, 2020 Aug 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Okay, now the same thing is happening in Premiere Pro.  I have no idea what is going on.  This seems to only be happening to videos that I have shot on my DSLR.  What is happening, Adobe?   Why all the bugs now?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020 Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yo, Adobe, I confirm this error. Replace clip with AE composition immediately converts clip in both AE and Premiere to color bars. WTF? In this case, video comes from my Fuji X-T3 camera.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 04, 2020 Oct 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Similar problem here. For me it's one of my linked compositions from AE. I have a bunch in my sequence, but only one is exporting as color bars.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

In another thread, they suggest that moving source files before rendering might be causing this.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Sorry for all the replies; I can't delete them apparently. My problem was solved by relinking the source file in After Effects (which I had mistakenly moved), and then rendering the Linked Composition in Premiere Pro.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines