• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME 2018 (202) warning - video and/or audio filters are missing and the rendered output may not match the original

New Here ,
Nov 30, 2017 Nov 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does anyone know why I'm getting this warning since updating AME to the latest 2018 build 202;

"video and/or audio filters are missing and the rendered output may not match the original"

AME 2018 build 202.png

But on my second machine that I've not updated yet (AME 2017 1.2. build 11.1.2.35) the same project file is fine?

AME 2017 1.2. build 11.1.2.35.png

I know it looks like I have a work around in my second machine, but that's busy doing other stuff most of the time. Any help would be appreciated.

Tim

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 03, 2018 Jan 03, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Tim,

It's likely related to the removal of Dolby support for decoding. Your OS is supposed to take care of that natively. If you are running Windows 8, 8.1, or 10 this should be no issue. You may have delete Media Cache, however.

Hope you can be clear of this issue ASAP.

Thanks,

Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply Kevin,

Presumably then, if I'm not using Dolby anyway, then it doesn't matter as it still encodes with no apparent problems? 

I'm on win7 still and have deleted the cache but im still getting the error...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 04, 2018 Jan 04, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Tim,

Dolby codecs are needed to read (decode) certain files. If any of these are in your queue, I can see this being an issue for you as a WIN7 user. You can test this by transcoding footage to an intermediate codec, then run a similar job in the queue.

I hope we can help you get this job done.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines