• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME Bluescreen when loading up from Premiere

Explorer ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Latest AMD driver 21.6.1 - latest AME 15.2 and it just BSOD my computer everytime I try to render in H.264 - any solution on the horizon? Tried to include the .dmp but this forum apparently do not allow that

Blubben och Blubbianerna!
TOPICS
Crash , Error or problem , Export or render , Freeze or hang , Hardware or GPU

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 07, 2021 Jul 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We appreciate you writing in and thanks for sharing the details. BSOD(in most cases) happens because of the graphic card incompatibility. Are you using multiple applications together which could cause trouble in graphical processing?

Let us know. We're here to help.

Regards,

Shivangi 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 21, 2021 Jul 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just Premiere Pro and ME and this started after upgrading to latest AMD drivers - rolled back to  21.5.2 drivers and that specifit problem is gone card is RX560X - bit sad because the performance in Premiere and PS and other Adobe software is better with newer drivers - I just can´t encode with them.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 04, 2021 Aug 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi again, 

No updates?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 12, 2021 Aug 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No updates on this yet?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 16, 2021 Aug 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We're sorry for the delay in response.  As I mentioned above, issues like thes occur when the GPU drivers are somehow not compatible with the Windows.

I checked and found that AMD  released a new driver last week. Did you test the issue with that? https://www.amd.com/en/support/graphics/radeon-500-series/radeon-rx-500x-series/radeon-rx-560x

Let us know.

Thanks,

Shivangi

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 24, 2021 Aug 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

Thanks for getting back - yes I tried and it just crashed again - more stable though manage to render one movie yesterday so random - going back again to 21.5.2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 13, 2021 Oct 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Actually spent some more time because rendertimes and in program performance are better with later drivers - the AMD driver even if you choose "factory reset" or what it is called there will be some residue from the old driver and I just found a video on YT that explains what to do tha also prevents windows to automatically download and  install an old version of a driver while you try to freshly install. No more crashes so far and i conclude this was caused by a driver not really cleaning and preventing problems as it should when upgrading.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines