• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME CC May 2020 will not open. Getting "permission" error

Community Beginner ,
May 26, 2020 May 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Adobe Media Encoder CC May 2020 is not loading up when clicked uppon. I get a notice that says "Adobe Media Encoder cannot create folder. C:\Users\David\Documents\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder\14.0\presets   Please check permissions and restart the applkication."   I have looked where I thought they would be and can find nothing. I'm sure this is a simple fix (at least I hope so). I have a PC. Does anyone know where specifically I need to go and look to change whatever permissions needs to be changed. It was working fine earlier today. I'd be very grateful.

TOPICS
Error or problem

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 03, 2021 Mar 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I was struggling all day with same issue.

Frustrating.  Tried a few things, looked online for advice, but still nothing worked.

Then, as a last resort, I went into the C:\Users\[insert own account name\Documents\Adobe\Adobe Media Encoder\14.0  folder and created a folder entitled 'Presets'...

Works fine now.

Lovely jubbely.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 14, 2022 Feb 14, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

WOW!! THIS WORKED FOR ME! CREATING A "PRESETS" FILE

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2022 Mar 21, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

GENIUS!!! Worked like a charm. Thank you!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 26, 2022 Jul 26, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Works smoothly, thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines