• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME defaults to Theora/WebM choices. No H264.

Participant ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community,

I last used AME a couple of months ago to export to ogg and WebM. I installed theora and WebM formats and everything worked fine.

Today, I queue to AME from AE to render an mp4 H.264 file. When the file appears in AME, in the upper right window where I normally select the format, this defaults to Theora and clicking the dropdown list gives me the choice of WebM too, but nothing else. I don't know ho to get back to a full choice of formats.

If  I go to the preset browser and select any of the H.264 presets, I get an error message: "Incompatible Video Codec found in the preset. Preset load failed.". I have no idea how to get back to normal. I have browsed various sources talking about Theora and WebM formats applied to AME, and I have not seen anything that refers to those formats being locked-in after being imported/applied.

Maybe it's something very basic, but I'm stumped.

Thank you for your suggestions.

Best regards

Chris

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 30, 2018 May 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Chris,

Sorry for the trouble. It seems like the application is not activated properly.

Please deactivate and activate again. Here are the steps: Learn how to activate and deactivate Creative Cloud apps

Let us know the status.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines