• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Ame fails queue

New Here ,
Jul 09, 2018 Jul 09, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello all, I know this is an 'adobe problem' but I thought I'd give it a try since I know lots of bbers use media encoder cc and someone might have encountered the same issue as me :

When I'm trying to batch export my stock clips I nested within premiere pro and queued up to media encoder. The queue starts rendering, but after 5/6 exports it starts failing every remaining clip. To solve this I can reboot the program, reset the status of the failed exports and launch queue. Then the same happens again, 5/6 exports then fails. Reboot/reset and good to go for only 5/6 exports... I can't do my full batch in one go it is very frustrating and time consuming I have to babysit the whole process. Any clues as to how to fix this ?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Adobe Employee , Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Hi AurelRide06,

I have heard about this occurring to some customers. Sorry about that. Please make sure that you report this item to the developers here: Media Encoder: Hot (123 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

I hope we can get this fixed soon.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 26, 2018 Jul 26, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi AurelRide06,

I have heard about this occurring to some customers. Sorry about that. Please make sure that you report this item to the developers here: Media Encoder: Hot (123 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

I hope we can get this fixed soon.

Thanks,
Kevin

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines