• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

AME not recognizing exported AE alpha mov's on Premiere timelines

New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The new version of AME is not recognizing any graphics that I have exported from AE as .mov's when I have them on tracks above video in Premiere.

I have been doing this with the last 4 versions of AME/Premiere so maybe I just have a setting messed up, but when I Export a sequence from Premiere in AME that has the described above circumstance, it exports the video as black under the graphic. So lower thirds and any titles that I have animating on that were created (and exported from) in AE that are positioned on V2 above video on V1 of a sequence in Premiere do not export properly when using AME.  The problem does not exist when I export straight from Premiere, only when I'm using AME. 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

New Here , Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Believe I found the solution for anyone else having this problem.

You need to uncheck "Render at Maximum Depth"

There's a glitch in the current update.

Premiere Pro CC 2019 not exporting Alpha channel that is connected directly to After Effects CC 2019. Problem with dynam…

Votes

Translate

Translate
New Here ,
Oct 25, 2018 Oct 25, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Believe I found the solution for anyone else having this problem.

You need to uncheck "Render at Maximum Depth"

There's a glitch in the current update.

Premiere Pro CC 2019 not exporting Alpha channel that is connected directly to After Effects CC 2019...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines