Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Bugs com a atualização

New Here ,
Nov 27, 2018 Nov 27, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Good afternoon

I've updated Adobe Media Encounter to 2019 and unfortunately it's not exporting (I use Encounter for two applications to work together which would be Adobe Premiere and Dalet) channel 2 and I re-downgrade to 2018 came back working normally and I'm not finding one support contact so I can give more detail to correct this bug? The tests that I performed to make sure that it is Meet I have exported the separate videos both Premier and Dalet are exporting correctly with channel 2.

Someone has this contact. If anyone has the solution of this bug please contact us at bssantos@recordtvrs.com.br

Thank you.

Graciously

Bruno Santos

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 28, 2018 Nov 28, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Bruno!

Bug reports can be submitted here, as well as any feature requests you may have for future updates!

Media Encoder: Hot (226 ideas) – Adobe video & audio apps

Is there anything else I can help you with? Would you like to give me more information about your exporting process so I can see if I know what's going wrong?

-Caroline

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines