Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Change Media Encoder's Splash Screen?

Explorer ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Bit of an odd question, but I know there's a way to change the splash screen's design for Adobe Illustrator CC 2017, I went into folder within Program Files and found the PNG file. However, for Adobe Media Encoder I don't see the same when searching through the program files. Does anyone know of a way or if there is a way to change the splash screen for Media Encoder, as you can do it for Illustrator?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Deleted User
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Adobe media encoder splash screen is inside "Adobe Media Encoder.exe".  You need to edit the exe using "Resource Hacker" (Run as Admin).. EXTRACT the PNG and SAVE using that

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Jul 26, 2017 Jul 26, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi G:

Here's where the launch PNGs are on Mac:

/Applications/Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017/Adobe Media Encoder CC 2017.app/Contents/Resources/png

There are three files:

LaunchAMEBackground.png

LaunchAMEBackground@2x.png

LaunchAMEBackground@3to2x.png

-Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jul 29, 2017 Jul 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hmm, I don't see a Contents or Resources folder on PC, here's what I see:

Searching the PNG file names you sent me also don't seem to yield any results, even when searching just Background.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jul 27, 2017 Jul 27, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Post a screen shot of what you come up with for your AME splash screen.  I'm always interested on what people come up with for custom splash screens.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Nov 23, 2017 Nov 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe media encoder splash screen is inside "Adobe Media Encoder.exe".  You need to edit the exe using "Resource Hacker" (Run as Admin).. EXTRACT the PNG and SAVE using that

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines