• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

continue png sequence after stop rendering...

Explorer ,
Oct 23, 2017 Oct 23, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community, I do not know how to figure out of mi struggle. I stoped rendering process with my png sequence (0-1300 png) I stoped on the 1200 and I would like to continue from 1201 frame to continue and finish the sequence. I create the project trim and start rendering, but it start naming on the png000 and so... it is bad. Any suggestions?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Are you working in After Effects?  If so, use the After Effects Render Queue to render the remaining frames.  Unlike AME, the files from AE will be numbered in keeping with their corresponding frame number in the Comp.  The Render Queue also provides direct control over the padding (how many 0's are included with the frame number) as well as over where the frame number goes in the filename.

If you prefer to still use AME, choose a different folder for frames 1201 to 1300.  You can use a renaming

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2017 Oct 24, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Are you working in After Effects?  If so, use the After Effects Render Queue to render the remaining frames.  Unlike AME, the files from AE will be numbered in keeping with their corresponding frame number in the Comp.  The Render Queue also provides direct control over the padding (how many 0's are included with the frame number) as well as over where the frame number goes in the filename.

If you prefer to still use AME, choose a different folder for frames 1201 to 1300.  You can use a renaming utility to change the resulting 00 to 99 and then move them to the folder with 0000 to 1200.  Or keep two separate folders with a segment A (0000 to 1200) and segment B (1201 to 1300).

-Warren

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Oct 25, 2017 Oct 25, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hey Warren!

Thank you very much for your help. I figured out within the AME and Adobe Bridge and its renaming function last time. But now I know what to do next time! I didn't use the After Effects Render Queue since there is the new AME CC.

I have got only one question, what do you mean with segment A and B? Do I understand right to create two folders with their names start with A and B? Thank you anyway!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines