Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Difficulty achieving high quality vector mp4 export

New Here ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Please see attached - on the left hand side is the adobe media encoder render using high quality settings, and on the right is the source.

Screen Shot 2017-03-30 at 11.23.06.png

I'm trying to achieve a result closer to the source. Could someone help provide me settings to achieve this?

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 30, 2017 Mar 30, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

We need a LOT more information. Screen shots of Sequence Settings and Export Settings will be most helpful. And what is the source? Dimensions of graphics being used?

Thanks

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

While I can, and will provide additional information, I think this could be answered relatively easily by providing mp4 settings that work well with vector graphics in order to reduce this sort of degradation.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Mar 31, 2017 Mar 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Would you call an auto mechanic and say "My car is not running well, tell me the exact steps to fix it" without providing details about the car make, model, engine size, symptoms?

You've shown us a very pixelated image (by the way, not seeing any right side on the sample) and want us to tell you exactly how to get a nicer result, however -  we have no idea as to the:

• Resolution (dimensions) of source image
  • Format of source image
  • Sequence Settings used in Premiere
  • Export Settings used in Premiere

For these last two, any wrong setting can ruin the results. How can I or anyone else possibly tell you what settings to use when we know absolutely nothing about the problem, other than the output looks bad, period?

Help us to help you please.

Also, Premiere doesn't use vector graphics natively, it rasterizes them - Scaling Adobe Illustrator file - vector original but becomes pixilated

Thank you

Jeff

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines