Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Encoder freezes at the end of rendering

New Here ,
Nov 22, 2018 Nov 22, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

Recently I noticed that Encoder tends to freeze right before finishing the rendering process. The blue progress bar is at 100% by that time, yet it takes several minutes for the rendering to complete. The Encoder does its job perfectly well, it's just that lag that worries me. This happens only on a machine running Win 10 x64, I never noticed such an issue on a Mac. Is there anything that can possibly be done to eliminate this lag or is it normal behavior?

P.S.: Unfortunately I don't have an opportunity to change my output to another physical drive, but changing volumes of the same drive didn't solve the issue.

Thanks.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 30, 2018 Nov 30, 2018

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi Rmn_Svrt,

Sorry for the issue. As you mentioned, it seems like an issue with the destination location. Do you have Read-Write access to it?

Are you logged in as an Administrator? Run the program as an Admin and check: Run an Adobe program as administrator | Windows 7, Vista

Also, if possible change the destination to desktop and see if it fixes the issue.

Thanks,

Vidya

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines