Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Enqueue a job using Panel SDK

New Here ,
Jun 12, 2017 Jun 12, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I hope this forum section is the right one for my question. I did not find a section for questions regarding Panel SDK.

Following the provided panel SDK examples, I am now trying to enqueue a job (add a job to batch). Currently it is not really clear, which of the provided functions I can use to do this and which parameters (order of paramters) the functions expect.

Debugging my implementation (Extension Script Toolkit) I can see, that calling app.getFrontend() returns a set of functions to add something to batch:

• addCompToBatch
  • addDLToBatch
  • addFileSequenceToBatch
  • addItemToBatch
  • addXMLToBatch

Which of these functions is the right one to choose? Which parameters does the function expect?

All job information we can provide are:

• filename (path to file)
  • Preset-Name (or id)
    • If we need a preset location (file path) how can we get the path for the preset
  • Destination path

Thanks in advance for any help.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Aug 17, 2017 Aug 17, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

Have the same question,

Is it possible to submit external files to AME queue from Panel,? (where the file details may be coming from external sources)

What is the API call we need to make for the same?

Thanks and Regards,

Anoop NR

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines