• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Every time I import footage it only registers it as audio with no video?

New Here ,
May 14, 2017 May 14, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Every time I upload footage into my media encoder, it doesn't register the source to have any footage. How can I fix these preset issues?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please post screenshots of your Adobe Media Encoder settings.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Do you need to see the source settings? For some reason it won't let me click on that. And Importing the video footage and even matching source won't recognize that the clip does have video

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your source shows that there is no video:

No video.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 15, 2017 May 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am aware of this  prior to making this forum, the source are videos that play on premiere howveer everytIke I import, media encorder doesnt register them as actual viewable video files

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is this happening with all source media in AME or just with those particular MP4 files?  If it's just those files and they do import with video into Premiere on the same system, try sending them to AME from Premiere's Project panel.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 16, 2017 May 16, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

This is happening to all my video files not just those particular files!! Even when I import from adobe premiere it registers the media as "Offline!"

I can't figure out why this keeps happening!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines