Export faild: Code -1609629695

Community Beginner ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all,

Since the last update of AfterEffects/PremierePro and Media Encoder I get the following error by exporting an updated PremierePro file via Media Encoder:

 

Schreiben mit Exporter: H.264
Dateityp wird geschrieben: H264
Um Timecode: 00:05:52:19
Rendering bei Offset: 351,600 Sekunden
Komponente: H.264 vom Typ Exporter
Selektor: 9
Fehlercode: -1609629695

 

The export of the same file worked already last year.

 

I've tried rendering via Software engine, turn off the parallel coding at preferences, uninstall and reinstall all three programs. I also tried export as a QuickTime it also failed.

 

I'm grateful for any help. Thank you very much in advance.

 

Greets
Ralf

 

 

TOPICS
Error or problem , Export or render

Views

82

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 30, 2021 Mar 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue here.

I'm new to video editing, but I can't understand why all the other logo animations that I've been doing in After Effects and rendering in Media Encoder worked just fine and this one fails.
i've been reading other messages here about this issue and Adobe Support suggests that might have some corrupt media or error on the timestamp of the fail message.
But in my case there's no footage. It's a logo animation I bought on Envato. 
I've tried purging cache, using other renderers, other codecs, skipping the first seconds of the movie(where my error appears),  deleting parts of the animation, importing in a new project.... 
I'm completely lost.

ADOBE HELP!!!!

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 31, 2021 Mar 31, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST


After hours and days of troubleshooting I figured out, that one of the exr-sequense files seemed to be corrupt

(by the way I didn't change the files since the last year). I've overwritten the corrupt file and the problem was solved.

 

But now I've got the same issue with another animation. That can't be a coincidence. It would be really great if somebody from Adobe would reply! That is not the aim of my work - to look for errors in the software.

Likes

Translate

Translate

Report

Report
Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines